December 9 th 2020 at 3:00 PM (online)
Introducing e-Residency of Estonia, the most effective and hassle-free way for starting and running your business without borders, 100% online. Join our webinar to learn more about how you can create and manage an Estonian company as an e-resident, all online and while remaining in Israel.
– Introduction to e-Residency: what is it and how to apply? What to consider and expect from the programme? Who could benefit the most from e-Residency?
– Step by step guide on how to establish an Estonian company as an Israeli e-resident and how to find a service provider to help you with this process. We’ll also share insider tips and tricks about starting and growing your business in Estonia and the EU.
– Practical insights from an Israeli e-resident about what it means to be an e-resident and the founder of an Estonian company.
– Welcoming words by the Estonian ambassador in Israel, Mr Sulev Kannike
– Martin Lään, Managing Director of e-Residency Hub
– Dr. Priya E. Abraham (e-resident), Digital transformation strategist, founder of Cyberconnecting
Webinar will be moderated by Raimo Matvere, Head of Partnerships at e-Residency.
Event organized by e-Residency email@example.com